Your Visit at U-Breathe
Here at U-Breathe we are committed to providing you with diagnostic and consultation services to uncover the cause for your breathing issues.
As a result of COVID-19 we had to adjust our clinical practice by implementing virtual care and reducing the number of in clinic visits.
Please be advised:
At this time if you miss or choose not to attend your in-clinic appointment, you will be offered a virtual appointment with the specialist.
As a courtesy to other patients, please advise us if you prefer a virtual appointment at the time of scheduling.
Please confirm your appointment at least 5 business days prior or you may lose your appointment.
We are trying to provide service to many patients waiting for appointments and every no show means delays in care to others. As a courtesy to other patients, please inform us if you cannot come to your appointment so we can give your spot to someone in need.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our clinic at 403-475-9766 .
Your First Visit
Preparation for your visit:
- Bring your Alberta Health Card
- One additional piece of identification
- Some inhalers must be stopped prior to breathing tests. Please refer to the preparation instructions for your test.
Preparation for PFT Testing:
- Avoid Smoking or consuming Caffeine at least 2 hours prior to the test.
- Some inhalers must be stopped prior to your first breathing test.